Although Croatia’s main tourist attraction is the sea and beautiful beaches,on and around the island you will find a wide range of entertainment options.
Water tour and land adventure in the footsteps of Winnetou.Zrmanja Canyon is not only an exciting excursion destination in early spring and early summer: in the summer heat you can have a refreshing splash in the cooling water of Zrmanja, and in the riverside restaurant you can also taste majestic fried trout.
Nin old town and the coronation hill
Learn about the history of the former coronation city of Croatia
- Zadar is one of the most famous coastal cities in Croatia.
- Dalmatia begins with Zadar, hence it is also called the northern bastion of Dalmatia.
- It is located on a tongue on the shores of the Adriatic Sea.
- There are numerous sights in the city that date back to antiquity:
- Church of St. Donatus
- Kalelarga or wide street is the most famous locks street
- Anastasia – CATHEDRAL
- Monastery of the Virgin Mary
- Church of St. Krsna
- Church of St. Francis of Assisi
- Muraj city wall
- Archaeological Museum
- National Square is the main square of the city
Krka National Park
Krka National Park is located 17 km from Sibenik. There are many rocks, waterfalls and special fauna and flora here. The national park can be explored by bus, boat and on foot.
Boat trips from Zadar and the island
Boat trip around the island of Vir
- A half-day cruise program with swimming and exploring Robinson Bay
- Sakarun boat trip
- Secrets of the Long Island
- Sea cave
- fabulous bay
Kornati islands full day boat trip
Novalja lies in the northwestern part of the island of Pag, in the depths of a protected bay. It is the second largest town after the town of Pag. Although the town has 3,500 permanent inhabitants, it is not uncommon for 40,000 people to be in the area at peak traffic. In this regard, it is easy to declare that Novalja is a holiday hub. Not only tourists love it so much. Due to its sheltered port, it is a popular stop for sailors.
Almost everyone can find what they are looking for here. Those who like a classic holiday can choose from many beaches and optional programs. Those who want to party can crack the dance on Zrce beach for up to a full week. Those who prefer quieter programs can visit the local attractions and the surrounding towns.